4:15 PM: There was a report from a resident of Half Moon Bay about a fire in his home. Patrol and Fire Department responded to extinguish a fire located in the upstairs bathroom coming from the vanity. Fire Department determined that some burning incense was the caused the blaze.
4:30 PM: There was a report from a resident of Half Moon Bay about a strange smell coming from his basement. Fire Department responded and determined that someone nearby had been painting recently.
11:45 AM: There was a report from Croton Harmon High School that at sometime during the week prior, a microscope was stolen from the Science lab. The matter is under investigation.
2:15 PM: There was a report from a resident of Cortlandt Manor that recently his license plate was stolen from his trailer, parked on South Riverside Avenue. The matter is under investigation.
4:27 PM: County Fire Control reported that there was an activated fire alarm from a residence on Lexington Drive. Fire Department responded and determined that the resident was cooking and set off the smoke alarm, there was no fire.
4:43 PM: There was a report from a resident of Croton-on-Hudson that her 15-speed Mountain Bike had been stolen from Spencer Field sometime on October 19, 2005. The matter is under investigation.
9:53 PM: There was a report from a resident from Cedar Lane about a loud explosion, possibly a gun, shot coming from the Nordica Drive area. Patrol responded and was unable to confirm the noise.
7:42 PM: There was a report from a resident of Grand Street that sometime that evening someone stole a boy’s bike that was left in front of the Municipal Building. The matter is under investigation.
9:40 AM: At Route 9 North and Municipal Place, Patrol found someone placing advertising signs for the A. L. Meyers furniture store in the area. Patrol issued the individual, a New York City resident, an appearance ticket as he was in violation of Village ordinance. He is due in Village Court on November 2, 2005 at 9:30 AM.
7:49 PM: There was a report from a resident of Mt. Airy Road about a loud party coming from a residence on Church Street. Patrol responded and asked the homeowner to disband the gathering for the night.
2:55 AM: There was a report from a resident of Grand Street about a gas odor in her 2nd floor apartment. Patrol and Fire Department responded and determined that the 1st floor resident had left that gas on from the stove. Fire Department turned off the gas and ventilated the premises without incident.