November 3, 2005
- Support our school!
- If they choose it themselves, kids will read.
- Provides one-stop, educational holiday shopping.
- Chance to purchase one-of-a-kind exclusive books through Scholastic Book Fairs. We will carry books from 80 different international publishers.
- Convenient evening hours - Book Fair will be open until 9:00 PM on Friday Novemeber 4, and Wednesday, November 9th.
- Meet illustrator/author Susan Jeffers on opening day of Book Fair - Friday, November 4, from 7-9 PM in the Multi-purpose room at CET.
- Immortalize someone: Help build a selection of books in our school library by participating in the Birthday tree program.
- Listen and learn at special story hours with surprise guests - a real Who’s Who list of Croton! Tuesday, November 8, every hour on the hour, from 10 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Participate in raffles and contests to win books.
- Books rule!
Book Fair Hours:
- Friday, November 4th from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Monday, November 7th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 8th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 9th from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday, November 10th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM