croton blog for croton-on-hudson new york


Croton Police Blotter - Week of Febuary 5th

February 13, 2007

croton on hudson police blotter

February 5

4:30 PM: There was a report from a resident of Albany Post Road reported that he was locked out of his vehicle while it was running. Patrol responded to the scene and assisted the man with entry to his car.

8:19 PM: There was a report from a resident of Truesdale Drive that sometime during past few hours someone threw eggs at his house and car. The matter is under investigation.

February 6

3:25 PM: There was a report about a group of youths throwing rocks at parked cars in the Maple Street area. Patrol responded to area and spoke to some youths while the matter is being referred to the youth officer.

February 9

12:47 PM: There was a report from a resident of Irving Avenue reported damage to his home, specifically broken windows and damaged siding. Patrol responded to the scene and determined that the damage was caused by thrown rocks. The matter is under investigation.

7:56 PM: There was a resident of Maple Street about loud music coming from a neighboring home. Patrol responded to the scene and asked the resident to lower the volume without further incident.

11:08 PM: There was a report of a burglary at the Harmon Deli. Patrol and detectives responded to the scene and found evidence of a forced entry at the rear door of the building. The matter is under investigation.

February 10

10:33 PM: There was a report of a motor vehicle accident on Mt. Airy Road East. Croton Fire Department responded to the scene and extricated an occupant of the vehicle who was subsequently was transported to the hospital for medical treatment.

February 11

11:41 AM: Alarm company reported a fire alarm activation at a residence on Lounsbury Road. Patrol and Croton Fire Department responded to the scene and determined that overcooked foods caused the smoke detectors to activate.

7:04 PM: Alarm company reported a fire alarm activation at a residence on Lounsbury Road. Patrol and Croton Fire Department responded to the scene and determined that overcooked foods caused the smoke detectors to activate.

9:06 PM: A resident of Cleveland Drive reported a fire in the garage area of his home. Patrol and Croton Fire Department responded to the scene and extinguished the fire.

On February 25, 2007 3:04 AM, Irritated said:

A friend of mine living on Cleveland Drive tells me the fire went out in a flash, and there seemed to be over 50 firemen there. I think this is a true testament of how great our volunteer rescue workers are in Croton!!! I, for one, will be sure to send them a donation this week!



Search


Recent Articles