Trash Talk: Alliance Party Candidates Still Peddling Their Big Lie

March 20, 2007

THIS JUST IN:

DATE: March 20, 2007, Election Day
TIME: 7:52 AM
PLACE: Croton train station

Still desperate to win support for their failed campaign, Alliance Party incumbents Brennan and Schmidt with novice candidate Konig are seen in this Crotonblog video still mouthing the BIG LIE about 30,000 trucks invading Croton.

Video transcription:

Thomas Brennan: “Croton elections. Keep trash out of Croton. Croton elections. Keep trash out of Croton. Vote for the non-trash party—the Alliance Party. Keep trash out of Croton. Village elections today. Croton village elections. 20 to 30 thousand C&D trucks coming through if they are allowed to make a deal. Keep trash out of Croton. Thank you. Village elections. Keep trash out of Croton. Croton elections.

Susan Konig: “That’s Okay. Where you can masquerade as a journalist and no one will say anything. Village elections today.”

Dr. Gregory Schmidt: “Croton elections today. Croton elections today. Croton elections today. Croton elections today. Hey how you doing? Croton elections today. Croton elections today.”

Download this video clip of “Trash Talk: Alliance Party Candidates Still Peddling Their Big Lie” to your video iPod (how to guide).

On March 21, 2007 7:20 PM, waffels said:

I was kind of done jabbering with you notorc, but I need to ask, “what is the sexual performance innuendo you are referring to?” I don’t understand….If it’s about the link above, I sent you to an anger managment blog……scroll down the page there is definately some interesting subject matter…..and in the moment you seemed like you could use it……

On March 21, 2007 11:15 AM, dors said:

My friend notorc, why do you keep saying you don’t post in this ‘chat room’ when in fact you post everyday? Because you love it, just like the rest of us. Come on admit it. Witty reparte…you betta’ believe it, baby.

Knuckleheads…absolutemente. If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck it’s a knucklehead all right.

I’m sad about the election results but a vote is a voice and the people spoke. So be it. Onward and upward. Au revoire to you notorc (although I suspect you’ll be back - today perhaps).

On March 21, 2007 10:01 AM, Tom Faranda said:

Proving, once again, that it’s a bad idea to break into your touchdown dance before you’ve crossed the goalline.

Tom Faranda

On March 20, 2007 9:39 PM, notorc said:

Here’s what I said:

Oh please, this chat room is pathetic…first you criticize fellow citizens for sacrificing their personal time to attend board meetings. Now you’re criticizing candidates for reaching out to the public.

That was directed at the individual who took the time to videotape the candidates as they were petitioning the public…simple as that.

But your hate filled response, in addition to the name calling by dors and sexual performance innuendos by waffels, reminds me of why I don’t post in this chat room. To think, all this in just one day.

I should probably apologize as I ride off into the sunset. I was secretly hoping a few challenges of the issues would out the true feelings of some of the posters here and the democratic following in Croton. It looks like the pawns behaved as predicted.

Thank you Croton Blog for allowing me the medium to express my opinions. I hope the extra hit-count helped with your advertising revenues.

The results are in and the Alliance Party, without the benefit or hindrance of the Republican line, without a fancy website and without the extra funding has swept.

In a village that has 75% registered Democrats. I’m happy to see people can overlook party lines and vote for the individual.

The residents of Croton has handed Dr Schmidt, Tom Brennan and Susan Konig a mandate. I hope they serve us well.

TTFN!

On March 20, 2007 6:17 PM, Just The Facts said:

Notorc,

It is actually you who are pathetic. If you scroll up this thread, you will see it was you who first got personal and started name calling your fellow citizens names such as “pathetic”. Then you openly admit to instigating and drawing out a negative reaction and then criticize others for the very same reaction you intended to provoke. You are no better then my five year old who pulls her brothers hair and then crys when he hits back.

I am sure you will have yet another ridiculous, logically impaired and contradictory argument back. In an effort to save myself the trouble of having to respond back, I will do so now. My response prospectively for whatever you are about to write is: Get a life!

On March 20, 2007 2:39 PM, notorc said:

LOL, cute waffles, very cute…are we a bit sexually frustrated? Are you sure it is me who needs anger management? It wasn’t me who used the terms idiots and knuckleheads…go after those guys. I said this Blog, er chatroom was pathetic for criticizing fellow citizens and candidates. The responses following solidified my point.

Besides, I thought you said we were having fun. What happened to your: this BLOG leans a little to the left, there are plent of conservative blogs all over the internet, you should find one, I think you will feel right at home although don’t go away it’s nice to hear an opposing position wrong as it may be. That’s what makes it all so much fun……….

LOL - keep it light neighbor! That chick next to you in Zeytinia just might be me…or the kid at the Black Cow…or the lunatic at the Post Office….

On March 20, 2007 2:14 PM, waffels said:

Wow again!………..notorc here’s one for you………..

On March 20, 2007 1:03 PM, notorc said:

Quiote: Witty reparte and insightful sharing; you can’t get enough.

Followed by: Now, about those knuckleheads at the station.

Help me out again with this chatroom terminoligy.

In regards to the term knuckleheads….is that insightful OR witty?

On March 20, 2007 12:48 PM, dors said:

notorc, if this blog is so pathetic why have you made two posts just today? You can’t keep away, that’s why. Witty reparte and insightful sharing; you can’t get enough. Crotonblog is a great place to keep up on what’s happening in our village.

Now, about those knuckleheads at the station. All they have is one-issue. They looked ridiculous and desperate peddling their literature and Schmidt did look embarrassed. While voting today I overheard a couple asking if there was a proposition on the ballot to close the Croton dump! Wow.

Please vote today. Polls are open at the Muncipal Bldg. until 9pm.

On March 20, 2007 12:27 PM, waffels said:

Wow!

On March 20, 2007 12:23 PM, notorc said:

LOL, you guys in this chatroom are pretty smart. Not only do you know the difference between a chatroom and a web-log, you’re really great at demoralizing insults then showing me the door.

Let’s try some more words: goad, goading, prod, prodding, urging, spur, spurring

It’s way too easy to get your goat….funny too LOL!

On March 20, 2007 11:39 AM, TeaDrinker said:

First, so what if Crotonblog leans left or favors the Democrats in Croton. As “notorc” clearly demonstrates, anyone can voice their opinion here—right or left or middle—it doesn’t matter. Too bad if Croton’s Republican Committee chose not to engage themselves in the open forum (not chatroom, idiots) that is Crotonblog. Their loss.

Secondly, after watching Brennan campaign on this video, I am reminded of a hawker found working the seats at a baseball game. “Fear here! Get your fear here!” What a gas…

Oh, thanks Crotonblog for posting this funny video.

On March 20, 2007 11:24 AM, waffels said:

PS notorc….there are also plenty of conservative CHATROOMS with lots of right leaning people like you bashing all of us lefties…….enjoy

On March 20, 2007 11:21 AM, waffels said:

notorc…….it is 2007, you should know the difference between a CHATROOM and a BLOG….it has been made clear over and over on this BLOG and it seems that only the Republican supporters are not able to figure it out….here’s another short lesson….now read this slowly and carefully so you fully understand…..a chat room is what IM-ers do…..do you know IM-ing….people talking real-time to each other, fast and furious, “real time” about anything…CrotonBLOG is a BLOG…short for WEB-LOG…..subject matter gets posted(posts)….you as a participant are able to respond to said posts….those referring to this as a “chatroom” are starting to sound a little stupid….this BLOG leans a little to the left, there are plent of conservative blogs all over the internet, you should find one, I think you will feel right at home although don’t go away it’s nice to hear an opposing position wrong as it may be. That’s what makes it all so much fun……….

On March 20, 2007 11:03 AM, notorc said:

…Complete with plow service…just kidding

On March 20, 2007 10:58 AM, KWilly said:

Sure they have some support but its not like the support that dems have. I bet there voters are pissed off at the polls but our voters are stoked to get Ann in the Mayors Mansion

On March 20, 2007 10:45 AM, notorc said:

Oh please, this chat room is pathetic…first you criticize fellow citizens for sacraficing their personal time to attend board meetings. Now you’re criticizing candidates for reaching out to the public.

Kwilly, when I passed through, others were talking to them and I yelled “good luck”….but don’t expect the biased CrotonBlog to show citizen support for Republicans.

On March 20, 2007 10:44 AM, waffels said:

Our mayor is looking a little scared…..maybe even embarrased by the charade……get that vote out……go Dems!

On March 20, 2007 10:38 AM, KWilly said:

Notice how noone is paying attention to them? This election coverage is the bomb.