2:04 AM: There was a 911 call made to police HQ that resulted in a hang-up. Patrol responded to a residence on Grand Street where a dispute was taking place. Subsequently, police officer asked one of the individuals to leave the premisis.
2:43 PM: There was a report from a passer-by about a loose dog running off the leash at Duck Pond Park. Patrol responded to the scene and subsequently issued the dog owner, a 30-year-old female resident of Croton with a summons for violating village law—as Croton does not permit dogs in its parks.
6:01 AM: There was a report from a Cortlandt Manor resident that while his car was parked at the Croton Harmon train station parking lot the license plates were stolen from his vehicle. The matter is under investigation.
8:42 AM: Croton police arrested a 21-year-old male resident of Ossining for failure to appear in village court over a past arrest for DWI. The man was brought to village court where he plead guilty and paid a fine.
1:44 PM: Police were called in reponse to a report of a dispute with a driver of a Bee-line bus at the corner of Old Post Road and Maple Street. When police officer arrived at the scene, the matter was settled.
3:30 PM: There was a report from a resident of Darby Avenue that recently someone made fraudulent charges on her iTunes account. The matter is under investigation.
2:45 PM: There was a report of a disorderly group of youths in front of Croton Harmon High School who were jumping on a parked car belonging to another student. Patrol responded to the scene and took the names of the persons involved and later passed the on to the youth officer for further investigation.
6:24 PM: There was a report from a resident of Hessian Hills Road that earlier in the day someone stole jewelry from his home. The matter is under investigation.
9:19 PM: Patrol responded to a call from a residence on Wayne Street about the smell of oil in the area. Police officer determined the the odor was emanating from concrete forms that were soaked in kerosene being used in nearby sidewalk construction.
3:55 PM: There was a report from a resident of Palmer Avenue about fraudulent charges having been made on his credit card. Police have since turned the matter over to the Westchester District Attorney’s office.
4:01 PM: There was a report from a resident of Park Avenue that someone had recently tried to open a credit card in his name. Police have since turned the matter over to the Westchester District Attorney’s office.
8:32 PM: Police and Croton firefighters were called to investigate an odor of gas at the Sky View Nursing Home. Upon investigation, responders were unable to confirm the report.
4:08 AM: Officer on patrol arrested a 21-year-old male resident of Croton and charged him with DWI after being pulled over on Sunset Drive. The man was taken to police HQ and later released after posting $100.00 bail pending an upcoming appearance in village court.
1:15 PM: There was a report from a resident of Truesdale Drive that sometime overnight someone threw mud and grass on her parked car—located in front of her house. The matter is under investigation.
12:35 PM: There was a report from a business owner on Grand Street that someone had recently sprayed black paint on a van belonging to his wife while it was parked near Vassallo Park. The matter is under investigation.
4:23 PM: A fire alarm was activated at the Croton Harmon School District office. Upon investigation, responders determined that the alarm was accidentally set off by someone preparing food in the pantry.
4:26 PM: There was a report from a Palmer Avenue resident that her car was stolen sometime overnight while it was parked on Grand Street. The matter is under investigation.
5:09 PM: There was a report from a resident of Mandy Court that while she was in Dunkin’ Donuts earlier in the day she left her purse behind. When she later returned to retrieve it after it was set aside by an employee, she reported that some money was missing. The matter is under investigation.
6:15 PM: A resident of Beekman Avenue reported an odor of smoke in his home. Shortly after arrival, responders determined that the cause of the smell was do to an electrical malfunction.